Price And Quantity
- 2000000.00 - 30000000.00 INR
Fire Safety Audit
- To carry out a systematic, critical appraisal of all potential Fire hazards involving personnel, premises, services & operation method
- To ensure that occupational Safety & Health System fully satisfy the legal requirements and those of companyÃ¢â¬â¢s written safety policies , objectives & progress
Scope of Work
Fire Hazard Identification
- Identifying potential fire / eexplosion hazards / risks in the Premises and suggesting appropriate preventive measures
- Evaluate the Fire risk in each operation / area.
Fire fighting system
- Evaluate the location of the Fire pump house and water storage tank to meet the Statute and standard requirements and the availability of nearby hazards.
- Adequacy of the underground and above ground fire water tank and pumping capacity, Availability of Overhead tank and its interconnection with Fire water network, and backup supply
- Configuration of the pumps and valves for the hydrant and sprinkler system
- Checking the Adequacy of the sprinkler system, detection system, operating temperature / other parameter
Fire detection and alarm system
- Adequacy of the Fire detection and alarm (FDA) system with respect to relevant standards, positioning of the detectors with respect to ventilation system, beam depth, obstructions, etc.
- Checking the availability and adequacy of the backup power supply to FDA panel and other electrically operated emergency equipments
- Type of cables used for emergency service.
Gas suppression system
- Assess the requirement of Gas suppression system based on fire risk and criticality of the equipments / operations as per relevant standards.
- Assessing the location of the Gas suppression cylinders, routing of pipeline, location of manual release and abort switches and panel, Standby power supply, etc.
- Checking the adequacy and deployment of the portable Fire extinguisher as per relevant standards.
- Accessibility to extinguishers as per relevant standards and availability of refills, mounting practice, etc.
Passive fire protection
- Segregation of the facilities and utilities, requirement of fire partition walls and its fire rating
- Segregation of power cables and data cables and utilities lines
- Addressing the fire spread through vertical and horizontal openings meant for cable passes, utility lines, etc.
- Fire rating of the emergency exit doors, Fire lifts, etc.
- Fire rating of building construction, internal partitions and false ceilings.
Emergency Management & Life Safety System
- Availability of Emergency preparedness plan
- Adequacy of emergency exit based on occupant load / type of occupancy / type of exit
- Adequacy and availability of emergency lights and ventilation
- Segregation of the emergency exit from the remaining facility.
- Communication of emergency, Mutual Aid, etc.
- Approach road width and clearance.
- Access and egress to the building.
- Open space around the building.
- Adequacy of siganges.
- Assess the requirement of passive fire protection system like cable pass sealants, etc.
- Assessment of fire safety training level of security staff, and facility management staff.
- Assessment of emergency plan, fire mockup drill records, evacuation plan and its adequacy.
- 2 Per Week
- 10-15 Days
2/6, Patel Colony, Laxmibai Lal Road, Near Dahisar Station, Dahisar (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400068, India